We welcome volunteers at Wilbur Charter. There are many opportunities for you to offer your services. The following are some suggestions for volunteer activities:
- Assisting in the classrooms
- School Site Council and Governance Council
- English Language Learner Council
- Class activities, parties, or special events
- Library Volunteer, Computer Lab Volunteer or Art Volunteer
- Chaperoning on field trips and/or assisting with special projects
- All volunteers must comply with the LAUSD policy. We must have a current TB clearance and a volunteer form on file in the office for each volunteer. The LAUSD holds free clinics where immunizations are offered, including the Mantoux TB test. Volunteers will not be able to work in classrooms or go on field trips unless a current volunteer application is on file in the Main Office at Wilbur Charter.
to get the LAUSD volunteer application and submit online. You will need to create an account, fill out the information, print the form, and bring it to school with proof of your TB Test results.